The Focal Clear Professional Headphones are open-back circum-aural headphones. They introduce an evolution of the Focal totally open- back full-range driver. Their M-pro le Aluminum/Magnesium dome has a new copper coil. Combined with the absence of vents, this provides total dynamic respect over the entire audio spectrum, with an extremely articulated and always controlled bass. The very low-mass driver moving parts mean that these headphones reproduce the tiniest details in the higher frequencies. Turning to the headband and yokes, their design ensures that the headphones are in total contact with the head, for optimal comfort. The new generation of perforated micro bre ear cushions provide an extremely open design. Clear Professional headphones are so comfortable that you forget you are wearing them and the listening experience, the equal of the best monitor speakers, takes over. Clear Professional headphones take their place as a key staple for the most demanding professionals. These professional headphones have just one, unique objective: o er the ultimate reference aiming to secure the work highest transfer quality.
The main features of the Focal Clear Professional include:
- Professional open-back headphones
- Remarkable tonal balance over the entire spectrum
- Bass articulation, down to the very lowest frequencies
- Great detail in the high frequencies
- A listening experience very close to a pair of monitor speakers.
- Comfort and ergonomics
- 2 cables supplied to meet all types of use (mixing deck, audio interface, laptop computer)
- Rigid carrying case supplied, with space to store an iLok® key (not supplied)