Warm Audio WA-14 Microphone Stereo Matched Pair
The WA-14ST includes 2 x WA-14 microphones that have been selected together as a matched pair with a tolerance of 0.5 dBu or less.
Frequency Response Curves are provided for each microphone which have been produced in a controlled environment from a large pool of WA-14 microphones within that particular production batch to ensure consistency across the 2 microphones.
A Swept Test tone is emitted from a point source and each microphones response pattern is measured at exactly the same distance and level in order to provide accurate response curves. This matching service is offered by Nova Distribution, the UK distributor for Warm Audio.
The Main Features of the WA-14ST Include:
- Large diaphragm condenser microphone with variable pad and three polar patterns
- Features our own “Lens Kondensator” LK-12-B-60V edge-terminated, dual-backplate, all-brass vintage CK12 style capsule
- Custom CineMag USA transformer
- Frequency range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Output pad: 0dB, -10dB, -20dB
- Cardioid, figure of eight and omnidirectional patterns
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Color: black (painted)
- 1- year warranty
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you're in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique effects.