Turbosound Milan M10 10" Active PA Speaker
Turbosound Mi0, digitally self-powered 2 way 10" LF, 1" HF. Max SPL 125dB peak, freq response 55Hz-22kHz.
The Turbosound Milan Mi0 is a compact trapezoidal self-powered two-way loudspeaker enclosure consisting of a 10" reflex-loaded neodymium low frequency driver and a 1" high frequency compression driver on a 90H x 60V dispersion HF horn in an optimally tuned injection-moulded enclosure, together with an integrated two-channel amplifier module.
The integrated amplifier of the Turbosound Milan Mi0 is a two channel unit - the Class D low frequency section delivering 180 watts while the Class AB high frequency section delivers 50 watts - which provides a balanced XLR microphone input and balanced line input on a jack/XLR connector with individual level controls, as well as overall bass and treble tone controls.
A balanced male XLR output provides a line level mix-out signal to additional powered MILAN enclosures. Mains power is supplied via an IEC main connector with integrated fuseholder. The trapezoidal cabinet is constructed from gas-injected polypropylene, self-coloured in blue/black, with a powder-coated perforated galvanised steel mesh grille, and the symmetrical 43° angled sides enable use as a wedge monitor.
A dual-angle pole mount socket is fitted, and a recessed flush handle is provided on the top. Rigging points are provided on the top and bottom to enable vertical or horizontal suspension in permanent installations using M10 eyebolts.
- Components 1 x 10" (254mm) LF driver, 1 x 1" (25mm) HF compression driver
- Frequency Response 55Hz - 22kHz ™ 3dB
- Dispersion 90°H x 60°V @ -6dB points
- Maximum SPL 119dB continuous, 125dB peak
- Injection-moulded polypropylene enclosure.
- Recessed carrying handle
- Integral dual angle pole mount socket
- Grille Powder coated perforated galvanised steel mesh
- Connectors Mic input: XLR female, wired pin 2 hot; Line input: Jack/XLR, wired pin 2 hot; Mix out: XLR male, wired pin 2 hot; IEC mains connector with integrated fuseholder
- Flying Hardware (6) M10 internal threaded rigging points
- Net Weight 11.89kg (26.2lbs)
- Dimensions 521.5mm x 329.5mm x 293mm (20.5" x 13" x 11.6")
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you're in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!