Quested HQ210 Passive Studio Monitor
Quested HQ210 - Passive 3-Way Near-Field Monitor - Single
The Quested HQ210 is a 3-way passive design with two 254mm (10'') bass drivers, a 75mm (3'') softdome mid-range and a 28mm (1.125'') tweeter. It can be freestanding or soffit-mounted and the ability to rotate the mid/hi baffle enables the speaker to be installed in a horizontal or vertical orientation. In its passive form it can be run bi- or tri-wired, but also, with the addition of an external electric crossover, can be configured bi-amped or fully active by moving a plug on the passive crossover board.
When soffit-mounted, all these changes can be made without removing the speakers from the wall. This flexibility together with unrivalled stereo imaging, un-coloured sound and low distortion make it one of the finest and most flexible monitors available today. Applications include mastering suites, post production, broadcast, project studios and medium sized control rooms.
- Size Mounted Horizontally: (WxHxD) 590 x 850 x 355mm
- Size Mounted Vertically: (WxHxD) 850 x 590 x 355mm
- Weight: 55 kgs
- Drivers Bass Cone: 2 x 254 mm (10"), Midrange: 1 x 75mm (3"), High Frequency 1 x 28mm (1")
- Maximum SPL: 117 dB at 1m
- Frequency Response: 42Hz - 20KHz +/- 2dB
- Nominal Impendance: 8 ohm
- Connectors: Triple pair gold plated binding posts accept bare ends or 4mm banana plugs
- Crossover Points and Slope Low/Mid: 600Hz 12 db/oct, Mid/High: 2.8kHz 12 db/oct
- Recommended Amp Power: 300 - 900 RMS
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you're in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!