Like the original breakthrough unit the Warm Audio WA76 Mono FET Compressor offers peak limiting in a solid-state design, fast attached time and unmistakable sound due to, in no small part, to the original Reichenbach Engineering (now Cinemag) transformer designs.
There is no shortage of clones of vintage gear, but few companies have caused such a stir in recent times as Warm Audio with their dedicated approach to faithfully recreating legendary products at an incredible price.
The main features of the Warm Audio WA76 Mono FET Compressor include:
- True to the Classic 1176 compressor in design and performance
- Completely discrete signal path
- Modeled after the D revision
- Utilizes USA made CINEMAG input and output transformers
- Supports the famous “all buttons in” ratio setting
- Ultra fast attack time
- Class A line level output amplifier
- Input impedance – 600 ohms, bridges-T control (floating)
- Frequency Response ± 1 dB 20 Hz to 20kHz
- XLR and TRS inputs. XLR and TRS outputs
- 55db of gain
- Less than 0.4% total harmonic distortion from 50 Hz to 20 kHz with limiting
- Signal to noise ratio is greater than 74 dB at +25 dBm
- EIN -104.1 dbm
- Attack time, 20 microseconds to 800 microseconds
- Release time, 50 milliseconds to 1 second
- Meter provides dB gain reduction and dB output
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!