The Universal Audio Volt 1 is an all new USB audio interface with a feature set aimed at singers, guitarists and podcasters. This compact, portable interface features one microphone preamp with selectable ‘vintage’ mode, 24 bit/192kHz conversion, one headphone output, connectivity for mac/PC and iPad/iPhone, direct monitoring for latency-free recording. The Volt 1 also features outputs for monitors and a single midi in and out.
The selectable vintage mode pre-amp enables you to record your voice, guitar, or other instrument with the rich, full sound of the classic UA 610 tube preamp.
The Volt1 by Universal Audio comes with a suite or professional plugins including Melodyne Essential, Ableton Live Lite, Relab LX480 Essential reverb and more, designed to enable users to get great results out of the box.
Volt 1 Key Features
- Desktop 1-in/2-out USB audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Vintage Mic Preamp mode lets you record voice or guitar with the rich, full sound of a classic UA tube preamp
- Essential suite of audio and music software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier for loud, clear monitoring
- USB bus powered to reduce cable clutter
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
- Stylish, rugged construction built to withstand years of use
- 1-in/1-out MIDI connections
- USB-C to USB-A cable included
Volt 1 – Record Yourself with Best-in-Class Audio Quality
From the team that brought you the game‑changing Apollo interface, Volt 1 delivers superior studio sound quality, with more character and tone than any USB interface in its class.
Capture a Legendary Vocal with Vintage Mic Preamp Mode
Few sounds can compare to a vintage Universal Audio 610 tube preamp, as used to record everyone from Ray Charles to Van Halen. Volt 1 gives you the rich, full sound of this iconic UA preamp, thanks to its built-in tube emulation circuitry, a UA exclusive.
Easy In, Easy Out
Volt 1 gives you simple 1-in/2-out audio connections. Just plug in a mic or instrument to the front panel. Then connect your speakers or headphones to monitor your audio with no latency. With Volt, you’ll be creating like a pro, fast.
iPad & iPhone Ready
Traveling light? Plug Volt 1 into your iPad or iPhone, and you can easily create beats and samples, record your band’s rehearsals, and edit songs anywhere.*
Learn more about Universal Audio Volt 1
Browse all Universal Audio Products
Other products in the Volt Range:
- Volt 2
- Volt 4
- Volt 176
- Volt 276
- Volt 476
- Volt 476P