The UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Custom DSP Accelerator is a sleek, powerful way for Windows-based PC users to “supercharge” their systems and run larger mixes filled with acclaimed UAD plug-ins. This convenient desktop unit gives you full access to UA’s award-winning plug-in library, including exclusive titles from Studer, Lexicon, Neve, and more.
With improved performance and reduced plug-in latency versus FireWire, UAD-2 Satellite USB makes the perfect introduction to UAD plug-ins, or ideal DSP expander for Apollo Twin USB audio interfaces.
UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Custom Features
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via USB 3 on Windows-based PCs.
- Start mixing right away with the included Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle.
- Get a massive DSP boost for running large professional mixes.
- Take UAD plug-ins “on the road” for mixing on Windows-based PCs.
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex,® Lexicon,® Fender,® Studer,® Neve,® Manley,® SSL,® EMT,® API,® MXR® and more.
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe cards, UAD-2 Satellite FireWire, and Apollo Twin USB desktop interface.
- Supports Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-Bit Editions)
- Try before you buy with the 14-day full function demo for all plug-ins
- Access to UAD Powered Plug-Ins Library/Online Store
- Fan-free design for silent operation
UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Custom Specifications
- Fan-less USB 3.0 external enclosure w/ external power supply
- Desktop dimensions: 7” wide x 6 3/4” long x 1 3/4” high (weight: 2.24 lbs)
- 4 or 8 Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processors
- Compatible with VST, RTAS, and AAX 64 plug-in formats
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192 kHz sample rate support (DAW dependent)
Browse all Universal Audio products
Learn more about Universal Audio