Universal Audio UAD-2 QUAD Custom PCIe DSP Accelerator Card is Universal Audio’s most powerful and flexible processing hardware, giving producers and engineers full access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC.
This PCIe card features four Analog Devices SHARC chips to “power” the largest collection of the world’s finest analog emulation plug-ins, including classics from Neve, Roland, BOSS, Empirical Labs, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more.
Universal Audio UAD-2 QUAD Custom PCIe DSP Accelerator Card with its four SHARC processors, lets you run large professional mixes with ultra high-quality plug-ins, freeing up your Mac or PC’s internal processor for other mixing or virtual instrument duties. Whether you use Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo or Performer, a UAD-2 QUAD offers rich, analog sound quality that would be difficult or impossible to achieve with a native Mac- or PC-based system.
Developed by the industry’s finest engineering team, and backed by frequent new software and plug-in releases, UAD-2 QUAD cards have found a home with many of the world’s leading engineers and producers, powering multiple Platinum-selling and Grammy-winning records.
Universal Audio UAD-2 QUAD Custom main features include:
- Professional four-processor DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format) for running UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac and PC
- Custom software bundle lets users “pick any 3” UAD plug-in titles within 45 days of registration*
- Ideal for professional users running larger projects with higher plug-in instances and/or higher sample rates
- Access the world’s finest emulations of analog classics: Neve, Roland, BOSS, Empirical Labs, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more
- Run large, professional mixes in your DAW without taxing host computer CPU
- Includes “Analog Classics” plug-in bundle, featuring LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A, and Realverb Pro plug-ins
- Free UAD software upgrades, plus access to more plug-ins at UA’s Online Store
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, Digital Performer and more
- High-bandwidth PCIe card with four Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processors
- Can be combined with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite, and Apollo audio interface
- 1-year Limited Warranty
- *Purchasers must select all 3 individual Custom Software Bundle plug-ins simultaneously, within 45 days of product registration. Purchasers failing to select all 3 plug-ins within 45 days of registration will automatically receive 3 UAD plug-ins of UA’s choosing, free of charge (but no more than 3 Custom Software Bundle plug-ins total). See www.uaudio.com for complete details.