The TK Audio TK-Lizer 2 is a 3-band mastering EQ with built-in M/S circuit and a new 12-position high-pass filter.
The TK Audio TK-Lizer 2 uses three baxandall curves found on classic EQ’s from the 1950’s and famed for their smooth and natural sound. Using broad curves, the TK-Lizer 2 lets you gently shape the overall tone of your program material. Both Low and high bands offer a choice between shelving and peak modes. Using Wayne Kirkwood’s M/S circuit design, the TK-Lizer 2 lets you shape the sound of your Mid and Side differently and control the width of the stereo field. The new 12-position high-pass filter ranges from 20Hz to 225Hz, offering increased flexibility, particularly when used in Mid /Side.
The TK-Lizer 2 also sees improved frequency response with lower distortion thanks to its balanced inputs and outputs. Ideal for mastering applications, the TK-Lizer 2 offers superior sonic performance with a hint of analogue warmth.
The main features of the TK Audio TK-Lizer 2 Ltd include:
- 3 Baxandall bands with low Q.
- High and low bands switchable between shelf or peak.
- Variable High Pass filter with 12 frequencies.
- All controls stepped for easy recall.
- M/S circuit.
- Electronically balanced for a clean path.
- Internal regulated power supply with toroidal transformer
- Selectable 115-volt/230-volt operation
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!