Fat Bustard MKII – The master section now includes a INT/EXT switch and a pair of associated rear mounted jack inputs for attaching a playback device to route through the monitor buss. This can also be used to check the effects of a Phoenix compressor that has been connected to the output of the Fat Bustard. Furthermore, the level of the EXT signal can be adjusted via the rear mounted trim pot.
More than just a straight summing mixer, this new offering provides sound shaping possibilities too, with a simple yet powerful bass ( 50Hz ) and treble ( 10kHz ), Stereo Width and Depth controls, and the new ‘Attitude’ distortion section. Inputs are arranged as 4x stereo pairs and 4 mono, all with mutes, the mono inputs also have pan pots too. Two additional Aux inputs are provided for echo returns and the optional forthcoming Little Bustard 16 channel expander. The Fat Bustard lives up to its name-guaranteeing Big Fat Sounds!
The Fat Bustard MKII Features
- 4x stereo inputs inc mutes
- 4x mono inputs inc mutes & pan controls inc defeat
- 2x AUX inputs
- Master EQ,
- ‘Attitude’ distortion control
- Stereo width/depth controls
- Master stepped/switched output control
- Monitor output inc control, 2tk inputs.
Technical Specifications Fat Bustard MKII
- Input Impedance: 8 kohm + (dependant on channel and setting), unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms, unbalanced
- Gain (ch. 1-8): 0 at Attitude 1, + 15dB at Max Attitude
- Maximum Output Level (MOL): + 26 dBu
- Distortion :
( Att 1) 0.015% +8dBm output
( Att 3) 0.22%
(at Att Max) 1+ % (dependent on how hard input valves are driven)
- Signal to noise (IEC weighted): 100dB below MOL (at Attitude 1)
- Frequency response +/-0.5 dB: 9Hz to 30kHz (at Attitude 1)
- Max Bass Lift: +11dB @ 50 Hz
- Max Top Lift: +12.5dB @ 10kHz
- All audio connectors: XLR wired pin 2 signal, 1&3 earth
- Valve complement: 2 x 5965, 2 x 6SN7, 1 x 12AU7
Fat Bustard Limited Edition Green
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.