The Telefunken M80 Handheld Dynamic Microphone is designed to deliver condenser-like audio for the stage and studio. The M80 features a low mass capsule and thin capsule membrane which deliver a wide frequency response and offer high SPL capability, allowing for use with vocals, instruments, and drums. The microphone’s head grill and capsule assembly reduce proximity effect, resulting in low-end clarity for vocals while still providing strength and authority with an open, airy character. A tight cardioid polar pattern and frequency response with a subtle rise in the high end provide the M80 with characteristics suitable for live vocal applications. The package includes a microphone clip, a leather carrying case, and a packing tube.
The main features of The Telefunken M80 Handheld Dynamic Microphone include:
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- High SPL Response
- Low Mass Capsule
- Suited for Voice, Instruments & Drums
- Includes Mic Clip
- Includes Leather Carrying Case
- Delivers condenser-like performance in a durable design
- Equally suitable for voice, instruments, and drums on both stage and in the studio
- Wide frequency response and high SPL capabilities
- Low mass capsule and thin capsule membrane
- American-made custom-wound impedance-matching transformer
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you’re in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!