The Telefunken ELA M260 Tri-Mono Set is 3 small diaphragm tube condenser microphones designed to create a strong sense of stereo field when recording/Micking classical music/orchestras. The Tri-Mono microphone technique was originally used in the 1950’s and would be placed close to the orchestra conductor. ELA M260 has a natural presence and lots of definition and clarity which has made it a popular choice for a multitude of acoustic and classical applications.
Each ELA M260 features 3 interchangeable capsules: the TK60 cardioid, TK61 omni, and TK62 hypercardioid, so the user can have the flexibility to record their source material in any way they wish. The Telefunken ELA M260 Tri-Mono Set features the newly designed 3 channel American made power supply which can power all 3 microphones or 1 individually and features a slow-ramping heater voltage to ensure vacuum tube longevity.
The main features of The Telefunken ELA M260 Tri-Mono Set include:
- Includes Triple Power Supply
- Includes Interchangeable Capsules
- Omni, Cardioid & Hypercardioid Capsules
- Compatible with AKG CK-Series Capsules
- Compatible with Neumann Bayonet Capsules
- EF-732 Vacuum Tube
- Cables and Shockmounts Included
Technical Specifications of The Telefunken ELA M260 Tri-Mono Set:
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omni, Hypercardioid. 50mm and 30mm diffuse field spheres.
- Size: 5 1/2″ (140mm) length x 13/16″ (21mm) diameter
- Weight: 4.2 oz (119g)
- Frequency Range: 20Hz / 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 16.5 mV/pa +/- 1 dB
- THD at 1kHz at 1Pa: <0.15% Per Channel
- Self Noise: 11dBA Per Channel
- Output Impedance: <200 ohms
- Power Type: Dedicated Power Supply
- Supply Current: <1mA (120V) 135mA (6V)
- Connected Via: XLR-7 (F), XLR-3 (M) output
- Supplied Accessories: Locking flight case, 3-channel power supply, 3x 30mm and 3x 50mm diffuse field spheres, 3x TK60 cardioid capsules, 3x TK61 omni capsules, 3x TK61 hypercardioid capsules, capsule cases, wooden mic boxes, shock mounts, 25′ Accusound dual-shielded right-angle cables, windscreens
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.