Smooth Summit character combined with straight-forward controls make the TLA-50 a favorite in even the most high end recording facilities and live rigs.
The Summit Audio TLA-50 provides a comprehensive array of inputs and outputs, allowing it to be integrated into almost any live or studio applications.
The TLA-50 uses the exact same compression cell as its big brother the TLA-100A, giving you access to the same world-renowned compression sound the pros have been using for 25 years.
The Summit Audio design philosophy considers the entire package when it comes to crafting gear. We pay special attention to the details of construction and have included many refinements over the years so units are durable enough to handle the rigors of the road. That’s one of the reasons why you’ll find Summit gear on tour with many of today’s top touring acts around the world.
Each piece of Summit gear is meticulously crafted by hand in our shop using only the best quality components and attention to detail. Quality components and engineering know-how are the critical element to the sound and longevity of audio gear.
The main features of the Summit Audio TLA-50 include:
- TLA-50 features include: 1/4″ TRS -10dB and XLR +4dB input and output
- Automatic level matching for interfacing -10dB and +4dB devices
- 3 position attack and release settings
- Continuously variable gain and gain reduction controls
- VU metering of input level or gain reduction
- Overload indication
- Side chain access on 1/4″ TRS jack
- Stereo linkable with another TLA-50
- Internal high voltage power supply
- One 12AX7A/ECC83 vacuum tube
- 3-year warranty
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!