A mainstay of both the live sound and studio environments, the Summit DCL-200 has helped shape the sound of countless concerts and albums for decades, as well as holding down the fort in many of the best dance clubs around the world.
The Summit Audio DCL-200 is a dual channel hybrid design compressor/limiter that incorporates hand selected vacuum tubes with high reliability 990 op-amps in a transformerless signal path, giving you an incredibly clean, precise sound with the subtle overtones and warmth of tube technology.
The DCL-200 uses a soft-knee and program dependent transition characteristic that is extremely versatile and musical sounding, making it a go-to piece for tracking, mixing, and even mastering. Because of the program dependent nature of the DCL’s compressor, a higher slope will result in more compression but the circuit constantly adjusts itself to the incoming signal, making it easy to set and forget.
Each piece of Summit gear is meticulously crafted by hand in our shop using only the best quality components and attention to detail. Quality components and engineering know-how are the critical element to the sound and longevity of audio gear.
The main features of the Summit Audio DCL-200 include:
- Internal AC Supply
- 40watts, 115 or 230 volts, 50 or 60 Hz (Rear Switchable)
- Fuse Size: 0.5 Amp for 115 VAC, 0.25 Amp for 230 VAC
- Release Time: 45 mS to 10 S
- Slope: Adjustable from 1.1:1 to 7:1
- nputs: +4 dB female XLR, Channel 1 & 2
- Outputs: +4 dB male XLR, Channel 1 & 2
- Side Chain: 1/4″ jacks
- Operating Measurements: – Frequency Response: 5 Hz to 70 kHz – Noise: Less than –80 dBu at unity, 10 Hz to 80 kHz – Distortion: Less than 0.05% at +4 dBu – Output impedance is 75 W. The recommended output load is – 600 W or more. Maximum output approaches +30 dBu.
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!