Matrix2Insert Router’is the ideal console/controller for your hybrid production studio. It is the most elegant solution available today for those who wish to incorporate the sonic advantages of SSL summing and a collection of boutique analogue mic pre’s & processors into their DAW centred studio workflow. The analogue side of Matrix2 combines: a 40 input SuperAnalogue™ summing mixer, fully featured Monitor Switching & Talkback and an in-built ‘which enables individual or chains of analogue outboard processors to be inserted quickly and easily. The 16 + 1 fader hardware control surface swaps with a single button push from control over the analogue console signal path to functioning as a comprehensive multi-layer DAW control surface.
Designed to be at the heart of your everyday creative process, Matrix is built to meticulous SSL hardware standards, to withstand even the most intensive studio use. Fully equipped to partner your monitors, workstations and outboard gear, Matrix lets you shape your project studio around the way you work.
- 40 input SuperAnalogue™ summing console:
- 16 analogue line channels with two inputs per channel
- 32 x 16 x 16 ‘Insert Router’ for up to 16 external hardware processing devices
- Hardware processors can be inserted via console controls or cross platform drag and drop software browser
- Hardware processors can be inserted individually or as ‘chains’
- Stereo Aux Send and 4 x Mono Sends per channel
- 4 Stereo Returns with full stereo mix bus routing
- Dual Stereo Mix Busses with summing Inserts and reassign
- Artist Monitor output with independent EQ and monitor source selection
- ‘In Line’ DAW monitoring with ‘SuperCue’ headphone mode
- Stereo or 5.1 External Monitor inputs
- Stereo or 5.1 EXT monitoring outputs with independent Main and Mini monitor control
- 5.1 Monitor card available as an upgrade for Matrix V1 owners: here.
- Stereo digital I/O (S/PDIF, AES/EBU) with SSL converter technology
- iJack front panel Monitor input
- Heavy duty external PSU
- Ergonomically advanced hybrid hardware control surface:
- Single button push flips control between the analogue signal path and DAW software
- Multi-layer control of up to four DAW’s simultaneously
- Digital scribble strips for constant visual feedback
- 16 channel strips each with motorised fader and assignable rotary encoder
- Additional motorised ‘Focus’ fader for simultaneous DAW/Console control
- Fader-linking for analogue channels
- Programmable hardware buttons for sending of standard USB keyboard commands
- Total Recall for analogue console controls
- General purpose MIDI controller mode
- A-FADA or MIDI Fader automation
- Ethernet MIDI connectivity
- Cross platform ‘Logictivity’ remote browser interface:
- Intuitive cross platform remote browser for system configuration and project management
- Simple drag and drop insert router page for configuring hardware device chains and loading inserts
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.