Sonarworks present a one-stop-shop bundle SoundID for all your calibration needs from speakers to headphones and from room to room!
The main purpose of great sound translation is delivering the artist’s exact intent to the listener. SoundID Reference delivers consistently accurate studio reference sound across all speakers and headphones so you can mix with confidence and make music that sounds great everywhere.
Intelligent Calibration Software
SoundID Reference is a unique and incredibly powerful audio calibration software package designed to ensure consistent and accurate monitoring across almost infinite locations and environments.
The Sonarworks Reference Bundle includes SoundID Reference Headphone & Speakers, boasting the highest level of functionality and incorporating features for both studio monitors and mixing headphones.
DAW Plugin and Systemwide Calibration
3 Filter Modes
Also included in the SoundID Reference Bundle is Sonarworks’ specially designed XREF measurement microphone.
While the headphone component of SoundID Reference features bespoke settings for hundreds of popular headphone models, the Speakers application allows you to calibrate your own speakers (whichever model they may be) on the fly with the help of the Sonarworks XREF mic.
Intuitive user friendliness is built into SoundID Reference’s core, and a full calibration can usually be completed for users within 20 minutes.
SoundID Reference Bundle Main Features
- Custom bundle including measurement microphone and SoundID Reference
- Calibrate speakers and headphones to ensure consistent results
- Impose flat responses across all audible frequencies
- Calibrate any studio monitor typically within 20 minutes
- Includes XREF microphone made by Sonarworks
- Software currently features 280 headphone profiles and counting
- Make curve adjustments to your calibration profiles on-the-fly
- Save unlimited profiles for seamlessly moving between different setups
Contact us if you have any questions!