The Rode Stereo VideoMic X has been designed to bring the highest quality immersive stereo audio to DSLR and full-size camera systems. Featuring a pair of acoustically matched true condenser capsules, housed in a durable metal chassis, the Stereo VideoMic X is the new premium in stereo on-camera microphones.
The Rode Stereo VideoMic X connected to the camera via stereo 3.5mm jack (dual mini-XLR cable also available) and is powered by either 48V phantom power, or one 9V battery for up to 30hours of battery life. On the rear of the Stereo VideoMic X is a broad range of tone controls, including +20dB boost, 10dB pad and a high pass filter for use with the fury windshield.
The main features of the Rode Stereo VideoMic X include:
- Acoustically matched true condenser capsules
- Rycote® Lyre onboard shock mounting
- Balanced professional XLR output
- Heavy-duty, lightweight aluminium construction
- High Pass Filter
- 9V or Phantom Power (P48 – via miniXLR)
- Level adjustment
- High Frequency Boost
- Included pop shield and wind shield (not shown)
- 10 Year Warranty
There are no reviews yet.