The Rode Reporter Handheld Dynamic Omnidirectional Interview Mic is designed for handheld interview and presentation applications, the Reporter features an omnidirectional dynamic capsule that is designed to allow the user freedom of use, without the technique related issues typical of directional end-address microphones.
Additionally its frequency response has been specially tailored for voice reproduction, to maximise intelligibility and deliver crisp, clear results in almost any condition. The microphone features a durable die-cast aluminium alloy body coated in a discrete matte black anti-glare finish. An innovative multi-layer mesh basket protects the microphone from environmental noise without the need for a bulky and distracting foam wind shield. It is supplied with a removable microphone ‘flag’ that can accommodate high-visibility branding. The RØDE Reporter microphone is designed in Australia and covered by RØDE Microphones’ industry leading 10 year warranty.
The main features of the RØDE Reporter Handheld Dynamic Omnidirectional Interview Mic include:
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Broadcast recording presentation and interview microphone
- “Tailored for voice” frequency response
- Ergonomic die-cast body
- Multi-layer mesh basket for wind protection
- Includes detachable microphone flag and zip case
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
Technical Specifications of the RØDE Reporter Handheld Dynamic Omnidirectional Interview Mic:
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 70Hz – 15kHz(selected HPF @0)
- Output Impedance: 150Ω
- Sensitivity: -56.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 256.00gm
- Dimensions: 272.50mmH x 41.50mmW x 41.50mmD
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
There are no reviews yet.