The Rode Pin Mic HD Miniature Microphone is designed to be discrete and minimal in visibility. At the same time deliver clear speech and voice in any environment. The PinMic is perfect or film, television, video, theatre, house of worship.
The Pin Mic from Rode cabled backplate and a removable omni-directional capsule head. The PinMic can be easily mounted to any clothing or fabric just by pushing the backplate pins through the back, sliding the capsule into place on the front. The capsule is only 9mm deep and 11mm in diameter and causes no damage to clothing.
The Pin Mic capsule is connected via a 1.2m (4##SIN##) shielded, detachable Kevlar® reinforced cable that has been rigorously strain tested to ensure reliable performance.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.10″
- Polar Pattern: omni-directional
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 60Hz – 18kHz
- Output Impedance: 3000 Ohm
- Maximum SPL: 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K Ohm load)
- Maximum Output Level: 189.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K Ohm load)
- Sensitivity: -33.5dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 10.00gm
- Dimensions: 16.00mmH x 22.00mmW x 33.00mmD
- Power Options: (P48 through MiCon-5 adaptor, 2V~5V through all other MiCon adaptors)
- Output: Micon