The Rode NTG3B Shotgun Condenser Microphone is the result of years of development by RØDE engineers, providing the professional broadcast and film industries with an affordable yet uncompromising microphone.
Using a technology known as RF-bias the RØDE NTG-3 is almost completely resistant to moisture, making it the only option when recording in any demanding environments where condensation is an issue.
In addition to its robust properties the NTG-3 combines very low weight (163g), a durable anti-glare finish and incredibly low handling and self-noise (13dBA) to become RØDE’s premier A/V microphone.
When not in use the NTG-3 can be stored away in the included weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder, providing additional protection when travelling and storing the microphone.
The main features of the RØDE NTG3B Shotgun Condenser Microphone include:
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- 50% less self-noise than the majority of shotgun microphones
- True condenser (externally RF biased)
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency broadcast
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- Weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder included
Technical Specifications of the RØDE NTG3B Shotgun Condenser Microphone:
- Power – P48 (48V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle – Line Gradient
- Directional Pattern – Super Cardioid
- Frequency range – 40 Hz – 20 kHz
- Output impedance – 25O
- Signal noise ratio – 81 dB SPL (A – weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise – 13 dB SPL (A – weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL – 130dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Maximum output voltage – 8.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity -30 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (31.6 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight – 163gm
- Dimensions – 255mmH x 19mmW x 19mmD
There are no reviews yet.