The Rode NT2000 is a large diaphragm condenser studio microphone with seamlessly variable Polar Patterns, Filter and Pad located conveniently on the microphone body.
The Rode NT2000SINs state of the art surface-mount electronics combined with the new Australian designed and manufactured HF1 Capsule, provide extremely low self-noise (7 dBA) and a maximum SPL of 147 dB (157 dB with pad fully engaged) ensuring exceptional results and the ultimate in recording creativity.
The Rode NT2000 is supplied with the SM2 Shock Mount in a durable custom carry case.
- New Type HF1 1″ edge terminated, gold sputtered, dual 5 uM diaphragm
- Continuously variable pad
- Continuously variable high-pass filter
- Ultra low noise, transformerless SMT circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength welded and heattreated steel mesh head
- Durable satin nickel finish
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Supplied complete with SM2 Shock Mount and RC1 Custom Carry Case
- Continuously variable polar patterns. From omni, through cardioid to figure of eight, controlled at the microphone
- 10 Year Warranty*
*You must register your mic FREE within one month of purchase, at:www.rodemic.com to receive your 10 Year Warranty.