The Rode M1-S Live Performance Dynamic Microphone has a clear and warm response with rock-solid build quality and high-power neodynium capsule the M1-S is an incredible live mic. The tightly controlled cardioid polar pattern minimises spill and feedback.
The metal body is ergonomically designed for maximum comfort when used as a handheld mic. Robust and solid, the mic is well balanced without being too heavy and handling noise is eliminated by the mic’s internal design.
The M1-S has an on/off switch which adds versatility for artists that prefer that extra element of control whilst on stage. A flush mounted lock ensures the mic can’t be accidently switched on or off.
For another element of security the M1-S features an XLR lock so you can fix the mic safely to the cable. The mic and steel mesh are housed in a satin black body.
The main features of the RØDE M1-S Live Performance Dynamic Microphone include:
- Live dynamic vocal microphone
- High output neodymium capsule
- Locking on/off switch
- XLR security lock
- Gold plated XLR connectors
- Balanced, low impedance output
- Internal pop filter to reduce plosives
- Feedback rejecting pick up pattern
- Heavy duty metal body
- Low handling noise
Technical Specifications of the RØDE M1-S Live Performance Dynamic Microphone:
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid – Picks up audio from the front and sides and rejects from the rear
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 75Hz – 18kHz
- Output Impedance: 320Ω
- Sensitivity: -56.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 360gm
- Dimensions: 171.00mmH x 51.50mmW x 51.50mmD
- Output: 3-pin XLR Output
There are no reviews yet.