Whether you##SIN##re presenting for television or live on-stage, in a 20,000 seat auditorium or in a house of worship, RØDE has your needs covered with the reliable and discreet LAVALIER.
Featuring the pure, clear audio and low handling noise that RØDE is celebrated for, the LAVALIER is built to deliver and to last.
The included water resistant pop ? lter and mini-furry for high wind protection ensure quality recordings in adverse environments, while the anti-trauma water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cable and accessories.
Knowing that versatility is paramount in any product, we at RØDE have developed the MiCon™ connector system which provides seamless integration between the LAVALIER and a wide range of wireless systems.
- Ultra discreet appearance
- Incorporated cable management system
- Ø4.5 mm (Ø0.177″) miniature microphone
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Low handling noise
- Acoustic Principle: Permanently Polarised Condenser
- Directional Pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency Range: 60 Hz ~ 18 KHz
- Output Impedance: 3k Ohms Typical
- Signal To Noise: Ratio 69 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 25 dBA SPL (per IEC651)
- Clipping SPL: 110 dB
- Maximum Output: 189 mV
- Sensitivity: -33.5 dB re 1 V/Pa (1.6 mV @ 94 dB SPL) ± 3 dB @ 1 kHz
- Dynamic Range: 85 dB Typical
- Power Requirements: Min 2 V ~Max 5 V through RØDE wireless adaptors P48 through RØDE XLR adaptor
- Output Connection: RØDE MiCon™ connector
There are no reviews yet.