The RME M-32DA Analog Multichannel MADI And ADAT Converter is a 32-channel high-end DA converter, easy to operate yet having a comprehensive feature set. The unit combines excellent analog circuit design with the latest converter chips and RME’s superior SteadyClock, resulting in a state-of-the-art DA conversion – not less than 32 times.
The RME M-32 DA converters have been conceived and optimised for professional studio, stage, and broadcast applications. Combinations of the M-16 DA and M-32 DA converters allow for setups with 16, 32, 48, or 64 channels, according to your individual application or budget. The unit’s unique set of features includes three hardware reference levels up to +24 dBu, MADI I/O and ADAT input up to 192 kHz, 6.3mm TRS and D-sub outputs, remote control via MIDI, and operation across a wide range of mains voltages, all packed into a 2U enclosure.
The RME M-32 DA Analog Multichannel MADI And ADAT Converter Main Features Include:
- 32-channel* DA converter, double balanced output, 118 dBA
- 19″ enclosure with only 2 units height
- 1 x MADI I/O, 32 Kanäle @ 96 kHz, 16 Kanäle @ 192 kHz
- 4 x ADAT In, 16 Kanäle @ 96 kHz, 8 Kanäle @ 192 kHz
- Zero Delay MADI I/O: no delay compensation necessary when stacking units
- 32* LED level meters with 6 LEDs each
- SteadyClock(TM) – prestine sound quality independently from the quality of the external clock signal
- SyncCheck® – unique technology to check clock synchronization
- Noise suppression on power-on and power-off at the analog outputs
- Fully remote controllable via MIDI and MIDI over MADI
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you’re in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!