The RME M-32AD Analog Multichannel MADI And ADAT Converter is a 32-channel high-end AD converter, easy to operate yet having a comprehensive feature set.
The unit combines excellent analog circuit design with the latest converter chips and RME’s superior SteadyClock, resulting in a state-of-the-art AD conversion – 32 times.
The RME M-32 AD includes analog limiters, three hardware reference levels up to +24 dBu, MADI and ADAT I/O up to 192 kHz, 6.3 mm TRS and D-sub inputs, remote control via MIDI, and operation across a wide range of mains voltages, all packed into a 2U enclosure. An extraordinary limiter, conceived and optimised for professional studio, stage, and broadcast applications, offers essential operational safety with its capability to limit an input’s overload of up to 17 dB without audible distortion (max. input level + 30 dBu).
- 32-channel* AD converter, fully symmetrical design, 116 dBA
- 19″ enclosure with only 2 units height
- 1 x MADI I/O, 32 chanels @ 96 kHz, 16 channels @ 192 kHz
- 4 x ADAT Out, 16 channels @ 96 kHz, 8 channels @ 192 kHz
- Zero Delay MADI I/O: no delay compensation necessary when stacking units
- Analog limiter can be activated
- 32* LED level meters with 5 LEDs each
- 32* LEDs to display the Limiter state per channel
- SteadyClock(TM) – prestine sound quality independently from the quality of the external clock signal
- SyncCheck® – unique technology to check clock synchronization
- All settings are stored permanently
- Fully remote controllable via MIDI and MIDI over MADI
There are no reviews yet.