The PSI A25-M Active Studio Monitor is the pinnacle of current PSI Audio system development, featuring a staggering precision of +/- 1.5 dB tolerance between 38Hz and 20KHz.
The tweeter unit is hand-crafted in-house in order to ensure performance and accuracy. These highly optimised features make the PSI A25-M unique. A true reference speaker for stereo and surround sound applications where ultimate precision is required. The powerful tri-amplified output stages features the unique “AOI” output stages and has a protection circuit, which can be monitored via the red LED on the front panel. The active crossover, with integrated “CPR”, gives the PSI A25-M unprecedented impulse behavior – with excellent stereo imaging.
The crossover is also optimized for maximum phase coherence, which allows for a very broad horizontal and vertical ideal listening area. Tilting the mid-high range unit by 90° maintains the directivity accuracy when using the speaker horizontally. The PSI A25-M‘s electronics are housed in a unit mechanically isolated from the speaker cabinet to avoid resonance at high sound pressure levels.
The main features of the PSI A25-M Active Studio Monitors include:
- Tweeter unit hand made by PSI Audio.
- Flat frequency response.
- Optimised directivity by phase coherency.
- Class G low temperature amplifier stage.
- Rotation of mid-range section for horizontal use.
- Compatible with industry standard mouting systems.
- Amplifier unit acoustically uncoupled from speaker cabinet.
- Protection circuits with overload indicator.
- Real balanced input.
- Designed for stereo and multichannel monitoring.
- Magnetically shielded for use close to video monitors.
There are no reviews yet.