The PSI A215M-BLK Active Floor Standing Monitor produces outstanding performances for mastering in full range and does not need an extra bass-extension. This floorstanding monitor benefits from perfectly coincident sources.
It has been optimized for a listening in sitting or standing position and reproduces the sonic space with a remarkable precision. Moreover, the PSI A215M-BLK features all the most advanced technological innovations of the brand : high-yield G class amplification, CPR, AOI, ALG and PSC that make PSI Audio monitors so specific.
The PSI A215M-BLK is designed to be integrated in harmony with all the rest of the M series monitor range. The PSI A215M-BLK can easily be used in stereo or in surround systems.
The main features of the PSI A215M-BLK Active Floor Standing Monitors include:
- Very broad bandwidth in a compact cabinet.
- Flat frequency response.
- Optimised directivity by phase coherency.
- Real symmetrical directivity.
- Class G low temperature amplifier stage.
- Protection circuits with overload indicator.
- Real balanced input.
- Designed for stereo and multichannel monitoring.
- Magnetically shielded for use close to video monitors.
- Phase and amplitude response compatible with all PSI Audio monitors.
There are no reviews yet.