The PSI A214-M Active Studio Centre Monitor, Red is mainly designed as a “centre” speaker for surround monitoring applications. However, the unit may also be used as a basic component for all monitoring requirements.
The A214-M employs two woofers of 147mm and one tweeter of 100mm, for a programme power-handling of 160W. The speaker has sufficient acoustical output to satisfy the requirements of post-production and film mixing suites, as well as for other mixing applications.
PSI active loudspeakers feature CPR (Compensated Phase Response) and AOI (Adaptive Output Impedance) technology that is a hallmark of the company. A major advantage is that it allows monitor systems to be made up from different models, without any detriment to the overall phase response of the system.
The shallow height of the A214-M (less than 200mm) allows the speaker to be easily incorporated into surround installations where space is an important factor.
The main features of the PSI A214-M Active Studio Centre Monitor, Red include:
- Very high SPL in a compact cabinet
- Flat frequency response
- Real symmetrical directivity
- Class G low temperature amplifier stage
- Optional metal bracket
- Protection circuits with overload indicator
- Real balanced input
- Designed for stereo and multichannel monitoring
- Magnetically shielded for use close to video monitors
- Phase and amplitude response compatible with all PSI Audio monitors
- AOI Technology
- ALG Technology
- CPR Technology
- PSC Technology
There are no reviews yet.