The PSI A21-M Active Studio Monitors covers a broad frequency spectrum, allowing the user to be in full control of their audio production. Its unique and highly optimised assets make it perfect for near, mid-field and surround sound applications where ultimate precision is required.
The powerful bi-amplified output stages features the unique “AOI” output stages and has a protection circuit, which can be monitored via the red LED on the front panel.
The active crossover, with integrated “CPR”, gives the PSI A21-M unprecedented impulse behavior – with excellent stereo imaging. The crossover is also optimized for maximum phase coherence, projecting a wide horizontal and vertical ideal listening area.
The electronics are housed in a unit mechanically isolated from the speaker cabinet to avoid resonance at high sound pressure levels.
Designed to work in harmony with the full range of A series monitors the PSI A21-M also makes ideal front speakers in a surround sound setup, or can be developed in to a more powerful system by adding the PSI A225-M sub – thus protecting your investment.
The main features of the PSI A21-M Active Studio Monitors include:
• Very high SPL in a compact cabinet.
• Flat frequency response.
• Optimised directivity by phase coherency.
• Class G low temperature amplifier stage.
• Compatible with industry standard mouting systems.
• Amplifier unit acoustically uncoupled from speaker cabinet.
• Protection circuits with overload indicator.
• Real balanced input.
• Designed for stereo and multichannel monitoring.
• Magnetically shielded for use close to video monitors.
There are no reviews yet.