The PreSonus HP60 6 Channel headphone amp. The ultimate headphone amplification system delivering loud and clear headphone mixes for real-world recording situations.
The PreSonus HP60 is one of the most flexible and advanced headphone mixing system available for professional and project recording studios as well as live sound in-ear monitoring systems. Loaded with six independent, loud and clear headphone amplifiers, the HP 60 features dual stereo inputs as well as external input, for each channel allowing you to mix between three stereo audio streams (mix A, mix B, and external input).
Stereo output is also available on each channel to send line level headphone channel mixes to additional headphone amplifiers or monitor systems. Each channel features headphone level, mix control between A and B inputs, external input volume, mute and mono. The HP60 also features talkback via external XLR microphone input.
A common set up of the HP60 in a recording session is to send the main control room mix to input A. Send the click track to input B. Send the each band member direct recording input to each channel##SIN##s external input (more me). This will allow each band member to create a mix between the main mix, the click track and themselves.
The main features of the PreSonus HP60 include:
- Six independent ultra low noise, high output headphone amplifiers (150 mW per channel)
- Two sets of stereo inputs (A and B) with balanced TRS connectors
- Stereo external input point on each channel for “more me” with trim control
- Mix control between inputs A and B
- Talkback with external XLR microphone with control
- Direct stereo line output on each channel
- Input A: (2) 1/4 inch TRS balanced 10 Ohms
- Input B:(2) 1/4 inch TRS balanced 10 Ohms
- External input: TRS stereo unbalanced 10 Ohms
- Headphone amplifier output power: 150 mW RMS (60 Ohms) per channel
- Audio outputs: 1/4 inch TRS stereo unbalanced per channel
- Master controls: Talk button, Talkback volume, Input A, Input B
- Channel controls: Headphone level, Mix A/B control, External input level, Mono, Mute
Added by: James Crofts
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you’re in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.