The PreSonus Eris E8 is a two-way active studio monitor. The mid-size of the range, it has a 8″ Kevlar woofer and a 1.25″ silk dome tweeter, powered by a 75 Watt and 65 Watt amplifier respectively.
The PreSonus Eris E8 has a frequency response of 35Hz-22kHz and a max SPL of 105dB so can deal with a wide range of material. There is also a front-firing bass-reflex port for reinforced low-end response.
The rear of the Eris E8 features input gain control, as well as room adjustment controls, including a mid and high +/- 6dB cut/boost, LPF with 80Hz or 100Hz cut-off settings and an ‘acoustic’ space attenuator control for accommodating different distances between the listening spot and the rear wall in your studio.
The main features of the PreSonus Eris E8 include:
- Imputs 1 x Balanced XLR, 1 x Balanced ¼” TRS, 1 x Unbalanced RCA
- Frequency Response 35 Hz – 22 kHz
- Crossover Frequency 2.2 kHz
- 140 watt, Class AB biamplification
- 105 dB maximum continuous SPL
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
There are no reviews yet.