Redefining soffit mounted and large-scale monitoring, the QB1-A encompasses PMC’s unique and proven Advanced Transmission Line (ATL) cabinet design alongside cutting edge development techniques in an incredibly well thought out and truly professional monitoring solution.
Each speaker houses four 10-inch carbon fibre/Nomex piston bass drivers, mid and tweeter drivers combined with PMC’s unmistakable ATL bass loading for extended low end, all tuned perfectly to deliver exceptional neutrality and flat response at all levels all the way up to an impressive 132dB SPL (at one metre).
Designed for today’s engineer and studio in mind and utilizing the finest DSP available the QB1-A ships with an all-new Class D amplifier by PMC with analogue and digital inputs, huge 4825 watts of headroom per channel, on-board digital processing offering driver unit optimisation, EQ and comprehensive crossover networks all easily accessible via the RJ45 desktop controller to make it flexible, adaptable and yet reassuringly easy to set up.
Whether wall mounted, free standing at loud or quiet levels the PMC QB1-A gives you consistent and exceptional performance.
PMC QB1-A highlights and main features
- Extremely dynamic, low distortion and high resolution
- Vast headroom – 4825W of PMC’s Class-D power per channel
- Max SPL of 132dB @ 1m• Ultra-wide dispersion – an accurate balance over a huge listening area
- PMC’s ATL™ bass loading for linear low frequency extension to 20Hz
- Cutting-edge DSP for ultra-precise EQ & driver optimisation
- Remote control of EQ, custom EQ settings, level & input selection
- Analogue and digital inputs (96/192 kHz)
PMC’s latest professional monitors need to be heard to be believed.
Contact Kazbar Systems now for the best price and to arrange your demo.