AMS Neve 1073N – Designed and built in England, the modern-day 1073N is the perfect choice for producers looking to access classic Neve® sound in a true-to-form 80-series module.
AMS Neve 1073N General Specification
- Legendary Neve® microphone preamp and equalizer design (Class AB)
- Exclusive Marinair® specification transformers used on input and output stages
- 5 switchable EQ bands
- HP and LP selectable filters (18dB per octave)
- Separate 48V phantom power supply
- 180° phase flip
- Solo button selects channel unbalanced output
- Spare button for external switching
- Hand-built and wired precisely to original 1972 specifications
- Microphone Input: Input impedance 300 or 1200 Ohms, gain +80db to +20dB in 5dB steps. Input is transformer balanced and earth free.
- Line Input: Input impedance 10k Ohms bridging, gain +20 to -15dB in 5dB steps. Input is transformer balanced and earth free.
- Outputs: Max >+26dBu into 600 Ohms. Zout 75 Ohms Â±5% @ 1kHz, balanced and earth-free An unbalanced output 8dB below the level of the balanced output is also provided.
- Distortion: Not more than 0.07% for +20dBm output from 50Hz to 15kHz (80kHz bandwidth)
- Frequency Response: Â±0.5dB from 20Hz to 20kHz. -3dB at 7Hz and 35kHz
- Noise: Output noise better than -42dBm from Zin 1200 Ohms and -80dB input, giving an equivalent noise of -125dBm referred to 600 Ohms input impedance fed from 100 Ohms Output noise better than – 80dBm at all line input levels (22Hz to 22kHz bandwidth)
- HF Controls: 5 switched frequencies, shelving or peaking curve, continuously variable 18dB cut or boost.
- H.F. Presence: 10 switched frequencies with continuously variable 18dB cut or boost, high or low Q selection.
- L.F. Controls: 5 switched frequencies, shelving or peaking curve, continuously variable 18dB cut or boost.
- L.F. Presence: 10 switched frequencies with continuously variable 18dB cut or boost, high or low Q selection.
- H.P. Filter: 5 switched frequencies with slope of 18dB per octave.
- L.P. Filter: 5 switched frequencies with slope of 18dB per octave.
- Width: 45mm (1.8 inches)
- Height: 278mm (10.9 inches)
- Depth: 274mm (10.8 inches)
- Approx. Weight: 2.9kg (6.4 pounds)
Learn more about AMS Neve
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.