The KH 420 represents the result of using the latest techniques in acoustical, electronic and mechanical design to bring a new benchmark in audio reproduction quality. In-house computer optimized drivers, a waveguide featuring Mathematically Modeled Dispersion™ (MMD™), flexible acoustical controls, various input options, and an extensive mounting hardware range allow the KH 420 to be used in diverse acoustical conditions, with any source equipment, and in a wide variety of physical locations.
The KH 420 has been designed for use as a mid-field or main monitor. It is particularly well-suited for use in music, broadcast, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering. The KH 420 can be used free-standing or flush mounted into a wall, and, in multichannel systems, can be mixed freely with other loudspeakers in the range.
- Computer mechanically modelled three-way cabinet design using Low resonance Integral Moulding™ (LRIM™) materials
- New in-house simulated magnetically shielded drivers
- Powerful alloy fabric dome tweeter with built-in grille
- Fabric dome, neodymium magnet, mid-range driver
- Long throw bass driver with Extremely Linear Force Factor™ (ELFF™) and flow optimized die cast basket
- High-capacity flow-optimized bass reflex ports with pipe damped
- Elliptical Mathematically Modeled Dispersion™ (MMD™) waveguide, with wide horizontal and narrow vertical dispersion
- Two-color dimmable Neumann logo
- Electronics panel with generously dimensioned integrated Accelerated Heat Tunneling™ (AHT™) heat sink
- Powerful analog class AB amplifiers with large headroom and overheat limiting
- Fast-acting independent thermo limiters for woofer, midrange dome and tweeter to protect the voice coils. Woofer soft clip and excursion limiters.
- Production consistency due to individual hand-alignment in final test
- 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls and easy to use parametric equalizer
- Wide range input gain and output level controls
- Ground lift
- Optional (DIM 1) digital XLR/BNC inputs and buffered BNC output
- Optional (DIM 1) lipsync delay (0 … 10/12 frames)
- Optional (DIM 1) time-of-flight delay (0 … 400 ms)
- Universal dual (bass and mid/treble) switched-mode power supplies (100 … 240 V)
- Fully documented extensive mounting hardware options
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you’re in the right place.
We specialise in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!