Simple, elegant and professional
Make world-class recordings with style and ease
Simple operation. Clean design. Studio-grade sound quality. Track16 exhibits these design principles through and through. And don’t let its compact size deceive you.
There’s plenty of I/O available for a well-equipped personal studio, ready for multi-player recording sessions. Track16’s pristine mic preamps, balanced line-level audio connections, and renowned MOTU engineering deliver world-class audio quality.
An astonishing array of inputs and outputs
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz
- 1 x 1/8″ stereo “mini” line inputs (unbalanced)
- 2 x 1/4″ hi-Z guitar inputs
- 2 x 1/4″ unbalanced TRS line out
- 1 x 1/4″ TRS stereo headphone
- 1 x 1/8″ stereo headphone
- 8-channel ADAT optical at 1x sample rates
- 4-channel SMUX optical at 2x sample rates
- 2-channel TOSlink (optical S/PDIF) up to 96 kHz
- 1 x FireWire 400 (Type B connector)
- 1 x USB 2.0
- Sync in/out
- SMPTE time code (LTC)
- 1 x 1/8″ stereo phone
- Phantom power
- Individual +48V
- 2 x 7-segment ladder LEDs main outs
- 2 x 7-segment LEDs mic in or line 3-4 in
- 2 x 7-segment LEDs guitar in or phones
- 2 x 7-segment LEDs line in 1-2 or line out
- 2 x LEDs 48V phantom power
- 2 x LEDs -20 dB pad
- 5 x backlit switches input select
- 3 x backlit switches output select
- 1 x backlit switch meters toggle
- 1 x backlit switch power
- 9-18V DC, 5W, tip + or –
- FireWire bus power
- DC power adapter included, required for stand-alone and USB 2.0 operation (except with FireWire bus power)
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you’re in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.