MOTU Symphonic Instrument – Universal orchestral instrument
MOTU Symphonic Instrument Overview
Finally, one simple-to-use instrument that contains everything you need to create complete orchestral recordings. From solo instruments and small ensembles to full orchestral masterpieces, the MOTU Symphonic Instrument delivers.
Attention Symphonic Instrument users: do you have a 64-bit system?
The Symphonic Instrument sound library is now available as a 64-bit compatible UFS file, which can be used with MachFive 3 or UVI Workstation 2 on 64-bit Mac and Windows systems. Click here to download this new UFS file. IMPORTANT NOTE: before you can use this new UFS file, you must contact MOTU Tech Support to obtain a Pace authorization for it, which you will download to your iLok. For complete details, read this tech note.
Start with a massive 8GB library of brand new sounds from world class orchestras and musicians, recorded with pristine audio fidelity and careful attention to detail. Quality and variety abound. Now add a simple, easy to understand, single-window interface to personalize your instruments. Adjust your sound quickly and intuitively.
To further enhance the stunning realism of your compositions, the MOTU Symphonic Instrument includes a built-in convolution reverb processor to produce the most realistic room ambiences available. Use authentic acoustic spaces, from orchestra sound stages to renowned concert halls to majestic cathedrals.
The MOTU Symphonic Instrument is a CPU-efficient plug-in that saves with your host application document for instant recall. Nothing could be easier!
The MOTU Symphonic Instrument is compatible with all major plug in formats for Macintosh OS X and Windows (VST, Audio Units, DXi, MAS and RTAS).
- 8GB orchestral instrument sound library.
- Convolution reverb for authentic acoustic spaces.
- MachFive compatibility – library loads directly into MachFive for consolidated project management.
- Superb sound quality with the 32-bit UVI Engine – acclaimed worldwide for its lush and powerful sound.
- Fast operation – instant access to all parameters in one window.
- Unlimited polyphony and ultra-low software latency.
- Multitimbral – create stacks and layers in seconds.
- Expert mode – add, remove and layer instruments on the fly, as you play.
- Individual controls for each instrument, including ADSR envelope, LFO (for vibrato, tremolo, etc.), tone controls, tuning and velocity response.
- Multis – create, save, load and share entire ensembles of any size and scope.
There are no reviews yet.