Motu Electric Keys – Vintage electric keyboard instrument
Electric Keys puts a slice of music history at your fingertips with the most complete collection ever of classic and vintage electric pianos, clavs, organs, strings machines, tape sampler and other electric keyboard instruments.
Electric Keys is a cross-platform virtual instrument that delivers authentic sounds of 50 classic, vintage electric keyboard instruments from the last 40 years. This massive 40GB sound library includes over 20,000 meticulously crafted 24-bit 96 kHz multi-samples of legendary electric pianos, electric organs, clavinets, Wurlitzers, tape samplers, string machines, keyboard basses and other rare and exotic electric keyboard instruments.
Electric Keys version 1.0.3 is now available as a free, downloadable update for all registered Electric Keys users. This maintenance update has numerous enhancements and is recommended for all users. For complete details, see the PDF documentation included in the 1.0.3 updater download.
Recreate the popular keyboard sounds and riffs you know so well from your favorite recordings of the last four decades of rock, pop, funk and jazz, or create your own unique style with an intriguing assortment of rare electric keyboard instruments never before offered in a virtual keyboard product – and sure to delight even vintage keyboard devotees.
Electric Keys is beautiful to look at and easy to use on screen. Load, save and combine factory or custom presets. Use the virtual effects rack to combine, apply and save chained multi-effects, including chorus, reverb, delay and more. It’s easy, fast and fun to play and layer professional, authentic electric keyboard sounds.
Advanced software features include MIDI control of nearly all parameters, 256-note polyphony per instrument, ultra-low latency, efficient disk streaming for fast preset loading, world-renowned UVI Engine™ for superb sound quality, universal plug-in compatibility and stand-alone operation. You can even load and play Electric Keys sounds using MachFive for convenient, consolidated operation with your other sound libraries.
Electric Keys supports all major plug-in formats on Mac OS X and Windows (XP and Vista), including VST, DXi, MAS, Audio Units and RTAS. It also runs as a stand-alone application, turning any laptop or desktop computer into the ultimate electric keyboard instrument.
- Massive 40GB electric keyboard sound library with over 20,000 samples
- Comprehensive collection of 50 classic, rare and exotic electric keyboards from the last 40 years
- Includes electric pianos, electric organs, clavs, tape samplers, string machines and other models
- Includes both classic instruments heard on countless hit recordings and rare instruments never before offered in sampled form
- 11 instrument categories with easy operation and beatifully rendered, authentic look and feel
- Nearly all instruments sampled at 24-bit 96kHz resolution
- Authentic multi-samples carefully crafted and customized for each instrument
- Virtual effects rack — separate multi-FX presets allow thousands of FX/instrument combinations
- Individual effect include Delay, Reverb, Filter, Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, Vinyl simulator, and Amp simulator.
- Provides dozens of factory presets, or create, save, and recall your own for unlimited textures
- Combis – save complex variations of the factory presets, choose from hundreds of included combis, or create, save, load and share your own for unlimited layering possibilities
- Individual controls for each instrument, including ADSR envelope, LFO (for tremolo and auto-pan), tone controls, tuning and velocity response
- Superb sound quality with the 32-bit UVI Engine
- Disk streaming for fast preset loading
- 256-note polyphony & ultra-low software latency
- Two sound slots to create layers and splits in seconds
- MIDI Learn for all controls for hands-on operation
- MachFive 2 compatible for unified operation — library loads directly into MachFive for consolidated project management
- standalone application
- Mac OS X – 10.4 or higher
- Windows – XP or Vista, 32 or 64 bit