Millennia NSEQ-4 Two Channel Class A Discrete Solid State Parametric Equalizer
|Full Timbral Control, Total Signal Integrity
- World’s first (and only) all-discrete, true differential Class-A input buffer/amplifier.
- Selectable balanced or unbalanced input.
- Greatly improved 3rd generation FSA-03 all-discrete EQ amplifier
- Improved output stage, no muting required (as with Twin Topology)
- True hard-wire bypass when EQ not selected
- Upgraded power supply leading to improved sonic performance
- Fully parametric stereo EQ with unprecedented sonic purity
- All discrete J-FET solid state signal path
- Minimalist design: only one active stage in the audio path
- Four EQ bands: 20 Hz to 20 kHz center frequency, 0.4 to
- Extremely low noise: -106 dBu
- Constructed for demanding professional applications
- Ultra-Premium components throughout
- Gold relays, connectors, switches,
- Silver Teflon power wiring
- Mogami Neglex OFC audio wiring
- Detented, loggable controls
- NSEQ-2 can be converted to n NSEQ-4
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.