The HV-3R has a plug ‘n play Pro Tools interface via MIDI. Using Ethernet, and a Remote PC or Mac application, you can manage a complex system from anywhere: around the corner or around the world.
Mic preamplifiers magnify the input as much as 1000:1. There’s no “Undo” after this point. Coloration or distortion become part of the signal. Lost information can never be recovered. The HV-3 Series’ open, transparent signal path has defined “high definition” since its introduction. Location recording is a high-wire act, with only one chance to capture the living moment of performance in its original ambience. The HV-3 Series is designed to transmit microphone signals to recording devices unaltered and has proven its ability to drive extremely long cable runs.
The HV-3 Series was developed to be accurate enough for the world’s finest acoustic recordings. Textbook theory is an incomplete guide, and test instrument readings don’t reliably measure the quality of the listening experience. Millennia took a rigorously empirical approach, exploring many design approaches by attempting to perfect each one. Experimental designs were evaluated on the lab bench and in our own production facility, where they could compare recordings directly to live performances. This resulted in satisfying themselves that there’s no such thing as a straight wire with gain. However, the HV-3 Series’ transformerless input, balanced audio path, minimal amplifier design has brought them closer than any other to a goal of absolute accuracy and uncompromised sonic realism.
Today, over 25,000 channels are performing in symphonic halls, stadium concerts and studios of all sizes and shapes. Whatever the venue or musical style, the HV-3 Series delivers the authentic sound of vocalists, acoustic instruments, drums, triple guitar stacks… delighting artists, engineers, producers and listeners around the world.
Unrestricted Capacity, Uncompromised Clarity
- Control up to 792 channels (99 units) at once via Ethernet: TCP/IP addressing allows control via the Internet
- Plug n play Pro Tools interface via MIDI
- AElogic Windows software offers total control
- Hi-definition meters, unlimited groups, scene management, voltage/temperature monitoring…
- Transformerless design with matched hi-speed discrete transistor octet has 23 dB input headroom: no pads needed
- Entirely balanced audio path with precision components maintains signal integrity: THD under 5 PPM (.0005%)
- Effortless, vividly realistic musical performance
- Laser-trimmed FET-based output stage has 32 dB headroom: drives 1000 foot (300m) cable runs with ease
- Gain controls (1 dB per step) on all channels are-matched to .08 dB
- Ultra-clean toroid power supply
- Mogami Neglex OFC audio wiring, silver Teflon power wiring
- Aluminum 16 gauge rack chassis
- DPA (B&K) +130V and 190V mic inputs
- DC inputs for ideal performance with dynamic and ribbon microphones
- HROE Output expansion option for three active isolated outs per channel
- AD-R96 analog to digital converter card
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.