The Meris Ottobit is a 500-series sound mangler comprising a bit crusher, AM/FM modulation, Ring modulation, and sample rate reduction designed for sound sculptor and musicians looking to recreate the gritty sound of 8 and 16-bit video game soundtracks.
The Meris Ottobit is geared towards sonic creativity and the ideal companion to guitarist and keyboard players looking to add crazy tones to their arsenal. With a hi-res input at the front and converts the signal to line levels to integrate perfectly into your recording system.
The combination of sound-destroying effect range from the subtle gritty to glassy ring mod to all out sonic mayhem.
The main features of the Meris Ottobit include:
- Sample Rate Decimation & Bit Reduction
- Pitch Track Enabled Ring Modulator
- Tap Tempo controlled Triggered Envelopes & LFO Modifiers
- Selectable LFO and Ring Mod Waveshapes
- Blendable Ring Mod AM/FM Modulation
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/ 32 Bit floating point DSP
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.