The Meris Mercury7 Reverb is the world’s first 500 Series Algorithmic DSP reverb unit. The Mercury7 uses a premium analogue signal path alongside 24-bit AD/DA with 32 bit floating point DSP to deliver its out-of-this-world reverb.
With this dedicated hardware DSP reverb, you get all the reliability and pro level headroom necessary in modern studios (up to 21dBu / 30volts peak to peak, 116dB signal-to-noise ratio) without any load on your CPU/DAW. Plus it has real knobs allowing you to sculpt the perfect reverb.
As with all Meris products, the Mercury7 is designed and manufactured in Los Angeles, California U.S.A
The Main Features of the Meris Mercury7 Reverb Include:
- Handcrafted Algorithmic Reverbs
- Analog Mix & Dry Signal Path
- Intra-Tank Pitch Regeneration
- High & Low Frequency Damping
- Extensive Modulation Capability
- Variable Auto Swell Envelope
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Stereo and Surround Linkable
- Designed and Built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
- AD/DA Conversion: 24 Bit
- DSP: 32 Bit floating DSP hardware
- S/N Ratio: -116 dB Signal to Noise ratio
- Signal path: Premium analogue signal path throughout
- I/O Burr-Brown precision balanced input and output driver
- Mono / Stereo: Stereo and Surround linkable (requires link cable)
- True Bypass 100% Analogue bypass
- Power consumption: <100 mA total power consumption
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!