The Merging Technologies Horus is configurable with up to 6 AD or DA cards, these can be selected using the options above. Redundent PSU required for 4 or more cards.
The Merging Technologies Horus audio converter combines premium AD and DA with world-class Mic Pre’s into an elegant 2U front end for your DAW featuring 48 configurable channels of high quality analogue to digital or digital to analogue conversion with 64x MADI (optical & coaxial) and 24x AES/EBU digital I/O. The AD8D/AD8DP modules provide 8 channels of remotely controllable Mic / Line preamps of outstanding quality and come with direct analogue outputs so you can split the mic pre signal. Complementing the extensive analogue and digital I/O, an optional second MADI card can be added taking it up to 128 I/O. Horus is available as standard with Wordclock, MIDI and LTC for interfacing with other 3rd party hardware.
Horus also supports ASIO and Core Audio drivers opening it up to a superb front end for any Mac or PC audio workstation via the Ethernet socket on your computer. The Horus converter can be controlled over Ethernet from your workstation, laptop or tablet simply using your browser enabling control of your Mic Pre’s and routing.
The main features of the Merging Technologies Horus include:
• Modular design analogue to digital audio converter
• World class Mic Pre’s with direct outs
• Up to 48 Channels of simultaneous AD/DA conversion
• Sample rates from 44.1 up to 384kHz (DXD/DSD)
• 64 x MADI optical & coax, 24 x AES/EBU I/O (128 x MADI option)
• 176 channel full-duplex RAVENNA network audio
• ASIO and Core Audio I/O, supports any DAW
• Remote controllable gain & routing from your web browser
• Front panel touch-screen interface for local control over routing/gains/sync
• Sync (LTC/MIDI/RS422) over Ethernet
• Low Power “Green” build perfect for power conscious installations
• Optional redundant PSU