Since the early 1990’s, the Manley ELOP stereo electro-optical limiter has been a tracking hero effortlessly controlling dynamics on countless records around the globe, delivering the coveted classic, all-tube sound that Manley Labs is known for. So how do you improve on something this good?
Manley have now added a 3:1 compression ratio feature which opens up the doors to greater versatility, especially for 2-buss applications. The 2016 ELOP+ has been completely re-engineered from the ground-up, beginning with the amazing modern high voltage switching power supply purpose-designed for our vacuum tube audio circuits. With careful reference to our sonic past, Manley have deployed their highest performance vacuum tube line amplifier and White Follower output stage in this new version all housed in a build-efficient chassis behind a drop-dead gorgeous precision-CNC-milled faceplate, all proudly made in California.
The new Manley ELOP+ is everything you love about our legendary ELOP, plus!
Manley Elop + Features
- 10:1 Limiter and 3:1 Compressor ratios
- All-tube audio path uses 5751 and 6922 dual triodes
- Balanced Manley IRON® transformer-coupled XLR Inputs
- XLR impedance-balanced outputs
- BYPASS switches and AUTOMUTE with warm-up delay
- Large illuminated VU meters read Gain Reduction or Output levels
- STEREO LINK
- Side-Chain High-Pass Filter
- Universal internal power supply operates worldwide 90-250V~AC 50/60Hz
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!