The Lynx LT-USB Expansion Card is an L Slot card for the Aurora 8 and 16 converter models. It is used to connect a Lynx Aurora to a desktop or laptop computer with an available USB 2.0 port. The LT-USB is compatible with Mac and PC software (OSX 10.6.4 or Windows XP/Vista/7 32 or 64 bit) and allows up to 16 channels of In/Out at sample rates up to 96 kHz, or 8 channels of In/Out at 192 kHz.
Lynx Aurora 16 users: This is a much more stable solution for 16 channels of I/O on a laptop or iMac for example. For desktop systems, a Lynx AES 16e PCIe card is recommended.
The main features of the Lynx LT-USB Expansion Card include:
- 1 USB port, utilizing USB 2.0 technology
- 16 Ch. I/O at 96 kHz w/ Aurora 16, 8 Ch. I/O at 192 kHz w/ Aurora 8.
- Compatible with Mac OS 10.6.4 and later and Windows XP/Vista/7 32 or 64 bit
- Lynx SynchroLock clocking virtually eliminates USB jitter
- Controlled using Lynx Aurora Remote Control (ARC) software (Included)
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you’re in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.