The Lynx Aurora Vented Panel (model LYN -AVP-1U) is a 1U blank panel with six 0.2” x 6.25” (0.5 cm x 17.1 cm) louvres to provide airflow and consistent aesthetic rack appearance. Manufactured of the identical high grade aluminium as the Lynx Aurora 16 and Aurora 8 converters, the Vented Panel has the same mar-resistent, glass-bead-blasted, textured finish.
The product of an extensive one year development program, each AVP is individually milled, not stamped or forged, to precision dimensions. As Aurora converters are designed without noisy fans for cooling, available convection airflow above and below each unit is important. The AVP is designed to allow airflow in and out of the equipment rack.
The main features of the Lynx AVP-1 Aurora Vented Panel include:
- 1U rack space Vented Panel for standard 19” racks.
- Milled aluminum.
- Entirely lead-free, for RoHS compatibility.
- Aesthetically designed to match and complement Lynx Aurora 16 and Aurora 8 converters.
- Structurally designed to prevent warping or bending.
- Six 0.2” x 6.25” (0.5 cm x 17.1 cm) louvers for air flow.
- 0.5 pounds
- 19” x 1.75” x .5”.
- Available October 2008.
- Designed in the USA by Lynx Studio Technology, Inc.
There are no reviews yet.