The Little Labs IBP JUNIOR Phase Tool. Controlling audio phase and creative, tonal colour tool.
The Little Labs IBP JUNIOR is the economical, basic version of the Little Labs IBP Analog Phase Alignment Tool. The Little Labs family of IBPs (In-between Phase) easily eliminate the undesirable hollow sound when combining out-of-phase and partially out-of-phase audio signals. Designed as a phase problem solving device, the IBP Analog Phase Alignment Tool has quickly become popular among audio engineers as not only a “fix it” tool but as a controlling audio phase creative, tonal colour tool. Whether combining direct and miked signals, acoustic guitar and vocal mics, drum kit tom-tom mics, or multiple split-guitar amps, audio signals phase can be quickly and easily controlled with the Little Labs IBP Junior Analog Phase Alignment Tool.
- Controlling audio phase and creative, tonal color tool
- Real time all analog phase sweep between zero and one hundred and eighty degrees… and everything in-between
- Allows mics to be placed where they sound best individually, compromising mic placement due to phase problems is not necessary when using the ibp
- +4dB XLR balanced input and outputs
- Rack mountable 4 IBPs fit in a 1U 19 inch standard rack space
- Extremely high quality construction. Made in the U.S.A.
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.