The KRK12s driven subwoofer is the flawless support to KRK VXT sequence, KRK ROKIT sequence, or any other 6″-10″ studio supervise. The KRK12s is conceived to extend the response of an living monitor scheme so that the low-frequency portion of the blend can be engineered. The KRK12s characteristics the powerful unquestionable and reduced distortion sound that is the hallmark of all KRK supervise systems.
An effective and reduced distortion 225-watt amplifier makes the KRK12s flawless for project and expert studio applications that need increased pointer pressure. The front-firing bass port and KRK’s lightweight heaviness and high power Kevlar woofer ensure a dynamic low-end punch. The KRK 12s has comprehensive bass management utilizing a full stage adapt and reverse, LFE input capability, interior and defeatable Limiter, and both balanced and unbalanced inputs. In supplement the subwoofer has an interior crossover which can be swapped in and out of the path when muting the sub which permits full variety material to be compared with and without subsonic content. A sturdy grill protects the driver cone and adds to the sleek appearance of the unit.
While subsonic frequencies are heavily applied in some musical genres, all studios advantage from the use of a sub to supervise this reduced frequency content. With the common use of dwelling theater schemes, as well as financial schemes in clubs and cinemas – output studios require the capability to identify and correct problems such as redundant reduced frequency constituents, exterior disturbance, microphone rumble and vibrations. The increase of home and project mastering means many possibly large parts of melodies are being poorly represented when performed back on a bigger system. When considering with subsonic frequencies if they will not be heard unquestionably they cannot be mixed unquestionably.
For decades, KRK subwoofers have been the alternative for high definition reduced frequency supervising including some of the most prestigious studios across the world. Now, the KRK12s provides a bigger reduced frequency driver for enhanced performance that is inside the budget of even the most unassuming home, or project studio. if you are blending in any enclose environment (up to 10.2) or just looking to improvement the low frequency elongation of your living stereo monitors, the KRK12s is conceived to meet the task.
This performance is conveyed to you by drivers, enclosures and expertise which is custom-designed by our world-class studio supervise technology team.
- Curved Baffle Curved front plate design virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Front-firing Port provides low frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling and the unique shape is optimized to avoid port turbulence
- Bypass Footswitch Control allows you to defeat the sub and provide full range audio to your recording monitors for use with a standard latching inch mono footswitch
- Kevlar 12″ Driver -High Excursion woven Kevlar driver cone
- Thermal and Overload / Clip Protection to prevent damage
- Volume Control on rear of unit allows a high resolution gain range from -30 dB to +6 dB.
- Metal Grill is standard to protect the driver from damage
KRK 12s Technical Specifications
- Configuration:Front loaded, vented subwoofer
- System type:Active Subwoofer
- Low-Frequency:12″ woven Kevlar woofer
- Frequency Response: 32Hz – 139Hz (left / right inputs)
- Max Peak SPL:119.5 dB
- Amplifier Class:Class A-B
- Power Output:240 Watts Continuous @ 1% THD+N @ 100Hz
- SNR (signal to Noise Ratio):102dB
- Amplifier Distortion (THD+N): ≤
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you’re in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.