The KRK RP 10S2 is an active 10″ subwoofer with updated electronics, diffraction reducing cabinet shape and integrated adjustable Crossover.
With its sleek industrial design, the KRK10S matches the RokitG2 and VXT Series monitors, making the KRK10s the perfect complement to either of these products. The KRK10s is also a great addition to other active or passive monitor setups, thanks to its integrated, adjustable crossover and numerous back-panel connection options.
Improved amplifier heat sinking results in lower distortion at high power levels and the KRK10s has a lower noise floor than its predecessor. The footswitchable bypass feature allows users to easily switch a mix from stereo or 2.1/5.1 sound environments.
The main features of KRK 10S G2 Powered Reference Studio Subwoofer include:
- Protective Steel front Grill provides protection
- Power LED provides visual indication of unit’s status
- Bypass footswitch allows for checking mixes with and without subwoofer
- Integrated crossover matches any main speaker system
- Ground lift switch tames ground loops
- Scientifically designed front firing port reduces wall coupling and port turbulence
- Powerful bass reinforcement with KRK’s trademark yellow-cone glass-aramid woofer
- Ground-lift switch
- Bypass footswitch
- 225 Watt (peak) Powered Subwoofer for Studio Use
- SPL: 110dB Music and 113dB Peak
- 10″ High-Excursion Glass Aramid Composite Woofer
- Frequency Response: 34Hz – 50Hz to 130Hz Variable (+/- 1.5 db)
- Variable and Sweepable Low Pass Filter
- 80Hz High Pass Filter
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you’re in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique synthesizers and effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!