Please contact us for prices.
The Kerr Acoustic K300 is a 2-way stand-mount loudspeaker, designed for the studio but welcome in the home. The K300 breaks new ground in compact loudspeaker performance, delivering a sonic presentation that must be experienced to be believed.
The 6.5” sliced wood-fibre cone integrates seamlessly with a true ribbon tweeter, for unmatched speed and transparency. Featuring the Kerr Acoustic transmission line, the K300 produces a stunningly accurate and extended frequency response from 33Hz – 45kHz which remains linear and uncoloured at all playback levels.
Now in its second incarnation, the Mk2 edition represents further advances in the design resulting in improved midrange focus and stereo imaging.
The main features of the Kerr Acoustic K300 include:
LF Driver 6.5” Wood-fibre cone with extended linear suspension system and patented symmetrical drive motor design
HF Driver 2” True Ribbon tweeter with 0.027g diaphragm mass
Response 33Hz – 45kHz
Sensitivity 89dB (2.83V/1m)
Impedance 6 Ohms (nominal)
Crossover 1.95kHz – 2nd order (12dB/ Octave)
Dimensions H:420 | W:195 | D:395 mm
Construction 18 / 24mm Baltic Birch plywood transmission-line
Weight 12 kg (per cabinet)
Connections One pair of 4mm pure copper binding posts
Holton Five-Zero-Zero Supreme Amp
The Holton Five-Zero-Zero Supreme is the latest design from Holton Audio and is a true dual mono bloc power amplifier encapsulated in one chassis.
Featuring a 2KVA toroidal power transformer which is suspended underneath the main amplifier circuitry mounted on its own mezzanine floor. The power supply features 300,000uf of storage and extensive additional supply decoupling on the input VAS driver stages. The new supreme also has additional MOSFET pre-driver stage to tightly control the main Dual Die MOSFET output stage, resulting in much improved bass authority and extention; improved imaging and spacial 3D sound stage control.
The enlarged power output stage on the Holton 500 Supreme allows 2 ohm loads to be driven to 800 watts RMS per channel allowing even the most demanding loudspeakers to be powered with ease.
The Holton 500 Supreme won an award at the
2017 International HiFi Show in Melbourne, Australia.
Holton Five-Zero-Zero Supreme Specifications
- 300 Watts RMS continuous sine wave into 8 Ω
- 500 Watts RMS continuous sine wave into 4 Ω
- 800 Watts RMS continuous sine wave into 2 Ω
- Biased into Class A/B
- Power Bandwidth 3.5hz to 250khz -3dB
- Dampening Factor At 100hz 8Ω = 1300
- RCA Single ended Input impedance 20kΩ
- Differential Input Impedance = 40kΩ
- Single Ended Input Gain = 30.6dB
- Differential Input Gain = 33.8dB
- Fully Balanced Circuit Topology
- SNR -110dB
- THD-N = 0.005% @ 10 watts 8 Ohms
- Unconditionally Stable into any load from 2 ohm loads and up
- High powered Solid State output relays for silent turn on/off
- and lightning fast loudspeaker protection
- Extra Heavy Duty Two ounce copper gold plated printed circuit boards
- Rugged Dual Die Lateral MOSFET Output Stage (2Kw Output Stage)
- Total of 300,000uf supply storage
- Almost no internal cabling; both channels are embedded into a single PCB
Product Demonstration Services @ Kazbar Systems
If you are a professional producer, sound designer, engineer or are part of a commercial studio and wish to audition a product on-site in your studio, then you’re in the right place.
We specialize in hands on one-to-one demonstrations of pro audio equipment such as; monitors & outboard and also provide demonstrations for our range of boutique effects.
Contact us to arrange your demo now!
There are no reviews yet.