Kahayan 12K72 vintage 70’s Preamp.
The Kahayan 12K72 is an extremely versatile preamp which is the new ‘must have’ addition to your studio setup. This unit provides the warmth and depth you need for the authentic vintage sound. It is the perfect preamp for all recordings and for all musical genres. Also available in a stereo version.
This is a completely handcrafted and handwired unit with high end components such as the rare Carnhill trafos and Styroflex condensers, in combination of others, this provides you with that clear and transparent sound that will lift the quality your productions to a new level.
The affordable price and high quality makes this Low noise, Discreet Solid State preamp the perfect competitor on the marked among the classic high end brands such as Universal Audio, Neve and SSL.
With this product Kahayan gives you the opportunity to travel back in time to relive the unforgettable sound from the 70’s era.
The Main Features of Kahayan 12k72 Mono Include:
• Iron Rack 1 unit format.
• Two mic / line independent preamp working in pure class A
• Using discrete technology (without IC’s).
• Gain control in steps of 5dB.
• Output Level Control in steps of 1dB.
• Phantom power 48v with pilot light.
• Phase reverse switch.
• Microphone / Line Switch (Also useful in line mode for mastering or mixbus processor).
• Inputs and outputs: balanced and unbalanced (XLR and jack)
• External high quality Power supply.
• Front input jack for connecting high impedance electric instruments (guitar, bass, synth, etc.).
Review of the 12K72 by Session Guitarist Tim Pierce
Kazbar Systems Product Demonstration Services:
Contact us to arrange your demo now!